Sunday, April 27, 2008

oh how i miss this beautiful place. Oregon is certainly one of a kind. not to say Hawaii isn't beautiful but Oregon just has something that i desire and love. it's my real home.

this picture is dedicated to you Lisa
#1 it's your favorite
#2 its Oregon

sweet babies. this little baby is so wonderful, just look at those stunning eyes. she really has a way about her. im so glad i got to see her. im now the proud aunt of lots of cute kids
my mom!!!!! she's super swell. thanks for everything. i look kind of funny in this picture but doesn't Judy dearest look especially vibrant. i think so too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your mom too. She is so awesome. Thanks for sharing the pictures of Oregon I saved them my computer so they can be part of our screen saver.

Lacey said...

Sherrilyn! I love your blog. You take such beautiful pictures!!!